- Japanese Instructor for Tuesday evenings 6:15-8:45 pm teaching a group class for 10 weeks, starting January 14, 2020.
- Mandarin Instructor, one-on-one, at the student’s home in Takoma Park, MD, daily 4-5 hours. Travel stipend paid.
- Indonesian Instructor, one-on-one in-person instruction, flexible hours.
- Dutch Instructor, one-on-one in-person instruction, flexible hours.
We look for applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, teaching experience and enjoy working in a professional environment. To apply, please email your resume to Jane Edwards or call (202) 686-5610 ext. 105.
The International Language Institute is looking for experienced teaching professionals on a regular basis:
- ESL instructors who can work mornings, evenings, or Saturdays (Washington, DC & Gaithersburg, MD location)
- Foreign Language instructors who can teach group classes in the evenings and/or Saturdays, as well as private students on a flexible basis (only Washington, DC location)
We look for applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, teaching experience and enjoy working in an international environment. To apply please email your resume to email@example.com (DC location) or firstname.lastname@example.org (MD location). No phone calls
We are looking for a new intern starting January 2020. The intern works as the assistant to the Foreign Language Coordinator and helps with administrative tasks. More info here https://ilidc.com/about/internships/. Minimum commitment is 3 months and 30 hours per week (Monday-Friday or Monday-Thursday). Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The International Language Institute is a division of Transemantics, Inc. Transemantics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gender, race, national origin, religion, family status, sexual orientation, and physical handicap are not factors in hiring or promotion decisions. Company premises are handicapped accessible.