Foreign Language Program Coordinator
The Foreign Language Program Coordinator is responsible for answering inquiries about the program, hiring instructors, enrolling students, and matching students with appropriate instructors. The coordinator is also in charge of designing, implementing, and regularly reviewing the curriculum and lesson plans; evaluating instructor performances; ensuring the quality of the program; and promoting the program.
Educational Requirement: B.A. / B.S. degree required. Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in language services, education, student enrollment, management or related areas
- Previous experience with marketing language programs to government agencies and large organizations
- Excellent customer service, computer, and typing skills are essential
- Ability to communicate accurately & positively with prospective students
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively & maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to use and learn appropriate technology
- Mature, self-driven, results-oriented, able to critically assess own performance.
- Honest, reliable and punctual
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with education and experience. Health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls
The International Language Institute is looking for experienced teaching professionals on a regular basis:
- ESL instructors who can work mornings, evenings, or Saturdays (Washington, DC & Gaithersburg, MD location)
- Foreign Language instructors who can teach group classes in the evenings and/or Saturdays, as well as private students on a flexible basis (only Washington, DC location)
We look for applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, teaching experience and enjoy working in an international environment. To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (DC location) or email@example.com (MD location). No phone calls
We offer administrative internships (30-40 hours per week) in our Student Admissions Office to undergraduate and graduate students from the U.S. or abroad who wish to gain work experience in our international and diverse work environment. Our interns enjoy meeting people from all of over the world while they improve their administrative skills, learn about student enrollment procedures and visa regulations. The internships are for a minimum of three months and are unpaid. Housing assistance and transit benefits can be provided if needed. Next opening: June 2019. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Martina Skoglund. No phone calls
Read more about our internships. We do not offer teaching internships/volunteering.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The International Language Institute is a division of Transemantics, Inc. Transemantics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gender, race, national origin, religion, family status, sexual orientation, and physical handicap are not factors in hiring or promotion decisions. Company premises are handicapped accessible.